Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Can Card Reading Drain Your Energy?


Yes, card reading can drain your energy regardless if you’re new to the practice or not.  Sometimes, it even causes headache.  It’s also worth to take note that the amount of energy drained from you is dependent on how serious your reading is.  The more serious and specific your reading is, the more energy will be taken away from you.
That’s why when you’re conducting a reading, there needs to be an exchange of energy.  Personally, I don’t bill my clients because I don’t feel comfortable being paid.  If it’s a light reading, I normally do it for free.  But if I’m using a more complex spread, I ask my clients to give me something they personally own or they have in their bags or purse, even a candy would do. :)  Of course it doesn’t fully revitalize you but it helps restore some of your energy.
This is something I've learned from watching xxxHolic which is both a manga and an anime series.  It's actually a good anime to watch if you're into divination.  I'd be lying if I say that series hadn't stimulated my interest in exploring the obscure and unknown.
On a side note, you're not supposed to pronounce the "xxx" in the title "xxxHolic" hence, you'd only pronounce it as "Holic". Just a small trivia. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment