Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Breath of Fresh Air (Card of the Day)

Hey there~

I've decided that I'll try my best to post my "Card of the Day" as much as I can.  So here is the card the I picked today using my Oracle of the Shapeshifters deck~


I picked the Dragonling Garden card.

The card talks about acceptance and change of perspective hence, the message "A new world is here."

In order to experience a breath of fresh air, one must start seeing things in a different light.  If not, then one shall remain a prisoner of his/her own stagnant notions, unable to liberate oneself from the stagnancy of his/her own negative thoughts.

So break free, unshackle the chain that binds you, be more adaptable to changes, challenge your mind to be supple.

Because only by then you shall see the new world that awaits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment