Friday, January 4, 2013

To Divinity and Beyond



I figured that I can’t carry on with my original plan since my muses seemed to have gone to a far off place and never returned.  And so, I’ve come up with a totally different concept though, I’m keeping the original name of my blog, The Lady and Shinigami.

My new blog will revolve around divination.  You see, four days ago, fate must have led me to this oracle deck called Oracle of Shadows and Light by Lucy Cavendish.  The quirky artwork was the first thing that caught my attention.  The graphic representation was haunting, yet so beautiful and enigmatic.  I was drawn to it, you can probably say that I fell in love with it hence, I decided to buy it.  More about the deck later on.

The guidebook suggests that I should write my readings in a journal to keep track and recognize a pattern.  And then it hit me.  Why not make this as the center of my blog?  I think it’s a creeptacular idea, wouldn’t you agree?

I am on my path to Divination.  You are more than welcome to follow me on my journey.  I promise you no harm and I shall tell you no lies…



No comments:

Post a Comment