Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Filipino Netizens, Let us be ONE

I know this blog is almost empty. Heck! I don't even have any followers. OTL

However, should you stumble in my humble realm, I would like to campaign Filipino's petition against the Anti-Cybercrime Law -- otherwise known as E-Martial Law -- that will be implemented by our government on October 3rd.

FILIPINO NETIZENS, LET US BE ONE!

We can't sit idly by while our rights are being quelled and prevalent crimes such as drug trafficking, human trafficking, prostitution, terrorism, illegal gambling, corruption, etc. are just being set aside.

Need I say more that a good portion of net users are taxpayers.  Isn't it excruciating to see how much money  the government takes away from us only to find out that it's being used/misused against us?

So what are you waiting for?  Click the link below and join us in our petition.


No comments:

Post a Comment